Sunday, March 15, 2015

NICE WEEKEND.......

 
Look at this picture.......and you will know why I have loved being a grandma for almost 33 years.....My first two granddaughters ......Tiffany and Nicole.......have you ever seen anything cuter......that's why my license plate states......."MY GRANDKIDS ARE CUTER THAN YOUR GRANDKIDS!"   HaHa.  Well Tiffany has added to my joy by giving me my first great-grandchild and I am off to dinner at her home today and get to play with the baby, Aaron.
It has been a fun weekend with grandkids, Friday......shopping with Tiff and Pam and Aaron.  Spent Saturday shopping with Pam...... she.bought her a new chair and lamp for the bedroom and then we had dinner with William.  Liz and Rob out of town so had him all to our selves......and today Pam and I went to the Cheese Cake Factory for brunch and then Tiff and Scott invited us over to dinner....Yes, life with grandkids is good.......if you have the kind I do.
 The Hortons.....Scott, Tiffany and Aaron!  You can see my family is growing and just have that many more people to love.
 

No comments: