Saturday, March 7, 2015

LIVING ON THE EDGE

 
They say if you aren't living on the edge......you are taking up too much room!........Well since October I feel I am getting closer and closer to my edge......I just hope I can hang on until I get moved and everything gathered up that was dumped on the kids and still in my house and in the trunk of my car and.....and......and.  I thought it was just a cute saying......about living on the edge......seems I feel ready to topple off or maybe jump........only with my arthritis now days I have taken JUMP, HOP, RUN etc. out of my vocabulary........so I guess I would be a candidate to just fall off the cliff....you know nervous breakdown kind of thing........Lets just say I am dangling on the edge.......waiting to get my condo sold!
Played yesterday......so today I am washing my hair and my cloths and trying to get caught up with the mail.
Our time changes tomorrow and so we have to adjust to a new schedule AGAIN............
 

No comments: