Thursday, March 12, 2015

ONE OF THOSE DAYS.......

 
Yes, it has been one of those days.......I can't decide if it was all good or bad.  I met the lady to measure my windows and order the coverings.....wooden shutters in the office and neat blinds in the rest of the house......seems she was reasonable. It will take three weeks or so which is good because I won't be in the house before then.  I am very nervous being alone in this new place with nothing on the windows......to many strange workers wandering around.  Then Pam went with me and I found a neat area rug.......THEN met Rich and Karrie and they took me to the credit union who said they would do a bridge loan for me until my condo is sold.......only good news here was when they checked my credit score I was a 8.73 or 8 plus and nine is the highest!  YES!  Then we stopped at Zuppa's for dinner......nice having Karrie speaking to me again.
What will tomorrow bring......to be free of debt.......... now I am not .........is hard to get use to. But keep my fingers crossed I will get the condo sold soon.......
My sister facebooked she was off to Granada for a visit with her granddaughter and great-grandchild today.....last week she was attending the wedding of a granddaughter......these things sound lots more fun than moving.

No comments: