Thursday, March 5, 2015

JUST WHEN YOUR ABOUT TO...........

 
            I read this now and then and try to remember it as I lay awake for hours at night or cry myself to sleep because of the turmoil in my family over the this darn house thing!!!!!!  I feel sorry I have caused so much extra work and time spent trying to help me get through the move.......It wasn't my idea and I cannot at this age do it all myself.......... as I did after the divorce 29 years ago.......Went through the new place today and it is really coming together and I am excited about it.....but I still have a lot of hurdles to cross......sell my condo......or take out a loan.....and hope there is enough money to pay for the new house and pay back everyone who has stepped forward to help out when it sells eventually.........A couple of people interested.....but need to sell their place first......I close in three weeks and not sure that will work.......and so we move on one day at a time!
Yesterday I had a dermatologist appointment.......so today I have some scary looking spots on my face......also he biopsied a thingy on my arm......Today it was off to the tax man to get that over with. ......never a fun experience.......Got to think of something fun to do this weekend.........Sunny and cold today.
I DON'T THINK I'M SEXY.......BUT WHAT IS MY OPINION AGAINST THOUSANDS OF OTHERS????
Just trying to convince myself......I am still OK......I guess..

No comments: