Sunday, March 22, 2015

COUNTING DOWN.......

 
It seems I am always sorting through the beautiful clutter of life to find 'ONE GOOD THING" to write about.  Yesterday was the first day of Spring and the whole town is in bloom......pity people with allergies........but looks like God just waved his wand and all the trees got the message.........Pam and Rob got home from St. George about 4;30......they ran down overnight to pick up their razor.  I tended the house and dogs......went shopping this morning and grabbed some lunch then a busy week starts tomorrow.  Pick up my Income Tax and have a walk through the new house.......Tuesday Sherrie coming to town and will have lunch, Wednesday bridge and Thursday my domino group and lunch,,,,,,at least it makes the time go fast till I move.......My Condo still hasn't sold!!!!!
 

No comments: