Wednesday, August 28, 2013

MY ROAD MAP IN LIFE.......

We, in our Mormon church are very lucky.  When we become teenagers we have the privilege of being given a "Patriarchal Blessing".  I was told when I got mine if I lived worthy and heeded all the blessings it offered me, it could be a road map for my life. It was a serious thing to me.  I tried to live worthy and do what it told me to do and have seen so many of the prophecies come true in my life. My children were promised me and my traveling around the world and into distant lands.
President Thomas S. Monson says: "Your Patriarchal Blessing is your passport to peace in this life.  It is a Liahona of light to guide you unerringly to your Heavenly Home."
"Two things define you.  Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have every thing."
Dermatologist today and now I look like I have measles...... guess I needed it.  I really feel good, but my arthritis is slowing me down!

No comments: