Friday, August 30, 2013

HE IS LISTENING......

"A wise person knows that there is something to be learned from everyone."
Our prayers may be awkward.  Our attempts may be feeble.  But since the power of prayer is in the one who hears it and not in the one who says it, our prayers do make a difference!
Living a beautiful life is easier than you think.  Wouldn't it be wonderful if there was a switch you could flick for success? A touch pad you could tap to make your dreams come true?  There is!  You've got a built-in "app" for a happy future; believing in it.  When you say yes to dreams, dreams don't say no. I say....go ahead be fabulous.......dream, dreams and set your goals high.  I dream of losing weight and fitting in skinny genes......but I just haven't found the button to push to give me the determination and will power to give up carbs and start exercising more......but I have done it in the past and know in my heart it is possible!!!!
TOMORROW.....(noun)  A mystical land where 99% of all human productivity, motivation and achievement is stored......I can' argue that!  If winning isn't everything.....why keep score?
Another weekend looming before us, hope this beautiful weather stays with us through September.

No comments: