Friday, August 23, 2013

DOGS LIFE........

Thank goodness ALL my family and most of my friends have dogs and are dog lovers.....I think this little guy is a good poster-dog for dogs. I am sure all our dogs would agree with his rules.......Pam and Rob are moving in tomorrow with their 'puppy person', that is very spoiled, my Gigi just tries to avoid her, but they get along.  Gigi is 11 and an old lady who has her own agenda, Bree is a few months old and likes to play. She has been duking it out with William's big puppy and will miss someone to play with. Aspen is moving in with Tiffany's dog Captain, more her size with energy........poor Tiff!
Off to my first foot-ball game of the season to watch Andrea cheer tonight.  Foot-ball games say Fall to me, along with school starting....... I guess it is upon us.  Homecoming and all around the corner......then Halloween......Thanksgiving......and Christmas!  I'm not even going there. The wind is blowing today but it is suppose to get to 94, so should be a nice evening to sit out and enjoy the game.
Took dinner over to Shirley last night, she broke her foot 2 1/2 weeks ago and is getting very bored laying around.

No comments: