Sunday, August 4, 2013

HAPPY DAYS.......

This is Mike Ramsey, my nephew who loves acting.  Last night I went to see him at the Hale Theater in "Guys and Dolls".  It always makes it special when you know someone in the cast.  The last one I saw him in he played Mark Twain. His mother, my sister Leslie, is up from Arizona for a week and will be staying with me for a few days.  We are off to Vernal tomorrow for the night to stay with Sherrie.  I haven't seen Sherrie for weeks and get very lonesome for her.
Just watched Rich Steve's program "Europe through the Backdoor" and made me realize how much I miss those wonderful years of traveling around the world.  The Eiffel Tower or the Leaning Tower or Big Ben Tower......any place, any time I was ready to pack and leave.  The world has been my play ground and my class room.
So many things flash back from my other life of yesterday...."My husband and I were happy for 24 years.....then we met." "What did I do before I got married?......Anything I wanted!"  "When a woman steals your husband, best revenge I know......let her keep him!" Welcome to my life as I see it....feel it......live it!

No comments: