Friday, August 16, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAYDEN.....

 Happy Birthday to my 18 year old grandson....Brayden Christenson! You are very special to me and even more so because you were born on my mother's birthday, Hazel Yeomans. Mother would be 101 today, but has been gone many years.  I have loved watching you grow up to be such  a great person.  A hard worker, a good brother and son.  Here you are an Eagle Scout where you went to Africa to build desks for a new school for the poor children to earn your Eagle..  You have your pilot's license and working on your helicopter license.  A senior in high school and I know in a year you will be off on a mission some where around the world.  Oh yes, I am a lucky grandmother.......I am looking forward to you building that Amusement Park someday, I know you can and it has been your dream since you were little.
I am off to Idaho today after my lawyer's appointment to celebrate Pam's birthday weekend.  Rob off bow-hunting with Will, so when the boys are away......the girls will play!

No comments: