Saturday, March 2, 2013

WEEKEND AGAIN.....

This little bird looks like I feel most mornings! I don't know why but weekends seem to be the time you really "let down".  I know for single or old people weekends always seem twice as long now than they use to be when you had a family and tried to cram so much into them. I am working on the coffee and yes have my eyes open.
Every story has an end but in life every ending is just a new beginning.....and can well be a great story. As Katic Couric says, " I'm trying to stay in the game and live a full life.....for me Betty, it is a little slower.......  While I don't love each new wrinkle, I'm not obsessed with them either.  I'm focusing on staying active, continue to learn and expressing gratitude for my health."  I feel very lucky with "Me" hitting 81 next month.  I didn't plan to get old....it just happened! But I am doing great being older.
Sometimes walking away has nothing to do with weakness, and everything to do with strength.  We walk away not because we want others to realize our worth and value, but because we finally realize our own worth.  Look at Pope Benedict.....he walked away from being the pope not because of weakness, but had the strength to determine someone else could carry on better.

No comments: