Monday, March 18, 2013

OVER THE RAINBOW......

This is the time of rain and consequently rainbows....They are at the top of my list of "favorite things."  At my funeral I want Mike to sing "Somewhere Over The Rainbow." The words;  Somewhere over the rainbow sky's are blue. and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.....Somewhere over the rainbow blue birds fly, Birds fly over the rainbow, why, oh why, can't I? Some day I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me......Where troubles melt like lemon drops high above the chimney tops.....That's where you'll find me. Somewhere over the rainbow blue birds fly.....birds fly over the the rainbow, why, then oh why can't I?  That seems to be my question, but someday!!!
Will came and got my baby Bree today, she has been so much fun but kinda like grand kids, it's OK when they go home.
"May you always have the hindsight to know where you have been.....The foresight to know where your going AND The insight to know when you've gone to far."
My Richie B. left this morning for two years in Mexico, good luck sweet boy we will miss you.  Te Amo su Abuela

No comments: