Saturday, March 16, 2013

34 YEARS AGO.....

Happy 34TH Anniversary to my oldest daughter and her husband....also Happy St. Patricks Day!  My first three wonderful grandchildren because of what happened in my life 34 years ago today.  Tiffany, Nicole and William have so filled my heart with love and my life with many wonderful times. Pam and Rob are on a cruise to Hawaii and having fun in Hawaii today.....and hopefully a wonderful anniversary.
As for St Patricks day, I will put on my green shirt because of the shamrock plant which is a beautiful green color and the symbol of rebirth of spring in Ireland.   The Irish have observed this day as a religious holiday for over 1,000 years.  Not much is known about St Patrick the patron saint of Ireland, the day is celebrated for. As for Leprechauns, corn-beef and cabbage and the wonderful bagpipe music, Americans enjoy and all feel we are part Irish.
"Life is like a book.  Some chapters sad, some happy, and some exciting.  But, if you never turn the page....you will never know what the next chapter holds."

No comments: