Friday, May 25, 2012

PICASSO

As I slide through the years I know I'm running out of space to keep collecting things!!!!  Through the years I cut back from "things".....but they are still everywhere!  I started just bringing back pictures from my travels, but now my walls are full.  I just discovered I can have a wonderful collection of "Picassos" and store them on my computer and in my blog every day.  Some day I am going to be an artist, like start any day now, and my model is Picasso.  He paints with the thought there is no good or bad, right or wrong, he just goes for it.....what a sense of freedom from all those rules out there.  I want to model Picasso, he is my hero.  Grandma Moses started late in life , why not Grandma Betty doing the same??????  You will be seeing more of these interesting pictures along the way.
"IF YOU WANT SOMETHING IN YOU'R LIFE YOU'VE NEVER HAD, YOU'LL HAVE TO DO SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER DONE."

No comments: