Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR....2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR .......What has changed since I hung up my new 2014 calendar?  Today is Wednesday the first so it is time to make out the bills for January and get them mailed.  Colored my hair and cleaned my bed room.......trying to find room for all my fun Christmas goodies.  It is still 33 degrees with no heat wave in sight.  The kids are all busy but looking forward to a GOOD NEW YEAR.
Every year at this time we think about making a New Year's resolution......I can think of dozens of things that need to be changed or improved on, but it comes right down to the fact that at my age I'm not really going to change.... So again I say to my family and friends.......There were probably many times this year when.....I MAY....have disturbed you, troubled you, pestered you, irritated you, bugged you or got on your nerves.....and so after much thought and contemplation I just wanted to warn you......SUCK IT UP CUPCAKE!!!! Cause there are NO CHANGES planned for 2014.......HAPPY NEW YEAR.

No comments: