Sunday, January 19, 2014

THE RIGHT WORDS.....

Choosing in life is our choice........so "CHOOSE THE RIGHT".......Walk with the Dreamers.........The Believers........The Courageous.....The Cheerful.....The Planners.....The Doers......The Successful people with their heads in the clouds and their feet on the ground.....
Not all those who wander are lost........
On particularly rough days when I'm sure I can't possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100%, and that's pretty good.........Besides being a survivor....I would like to add some NEW WORDS......to strive for.  Alluring.....Exquisite....Gorgeous......Tantalizing....Enchanting......Charming......and Glamorous!
Today was very productive....three batches of laundry, washed my hair, picked up and put away and unpacked my suitcase...... waxed the floors....picked up my Christmas Book from Target......and went to dinner with the Cooks.  One more chore on my list......email my two missionaries!!!!

No comments: