Saturday, January 18, 2014

MY CHILDREN......

Been a fun and a long week tending, and today I am ready for a nap!!!!  Sherrie got home this morning, loaded up and headed home.  They had fun but there is no place like home......and the two dogs were glad to see them.  Brayden is recuperating nicely after I took him in yesterday and had two wisdom teeth removed. I am glad his Mom is home to follow up and besides everyone needs their mom in times of hurt........The Panniers are at the Barn and the Cooks very busy so I will hibernate!
     I hope my children know.......I will always need my children no mater what age I am......My children have made me laugh.....made me proud.....made me cry....hugged me tight....seen me fall.....cheered me up.....kept me going strong.....and driven me crazy at times!  But, my children are a promise from God that I will have a friend forever.......People who selfishly decide children are a bother....tie you down.....cost too much money or cause you to choose them or an profession.....absolutely are the losers .......especially as you age.......and the joy of grandchildren...... THANK YOU GOD FOR MY THREE DAUGHTERS!

No comments: