Wednesday, January 8, 2014

MISSIONARY LIFE???


This is my little missionary all grown up......kinda,....... but still looks cute in his "onesies".......Richard told Karrie he wanted some onesies......as he called them......when he was little they were jamies with the feet in them......so for his birthday I bought those and she sent them to him.  I really didn't expect he would dare wear them, but told him I wanted a picture of him if he did........Well, I think he looks pretty neat in them and all missionaries need a pair. He has not lost his sense of humor and has been in Mexico almost a year!
Spent three hours with Patty having coffee at McDonalds......we got caught up.  Been snowing on and off all day and still cold.  Doing chores getting ready to spend a week in vernal with the grandkids next week.
 

No comments: