Saturday, January 11, 2014

MAKING MEMORIES.......

This very happy looking, content person is me after a great dinner at Little America Christmas Eve......every time I look at it I smile and remember the good time I had that night with some of my darling grandchildren and their parents........Now this weekend I arrived in Vernal for a week with two of my other 9 grandchildren.  Brayden and Kennedy.  A chance for making more memories.  Each child and each situation has so much to offer if we only take the time to spend with them and get to know them and their dreams and goals in life.  Kennedy is working on a game of Sponge Bob Square Pants.....I think it is a TV game but just the thought is wonderful to create something new all your own.  Brayden is up at the barn working on his pickup truck.....they never seem to stop doing something.  NOW me I'm just sitting here looking out a the cold snowy fields and mountains, do see some sledders on one of them, but glad I am not out there.....while Sherrie and Darren are on the warm sunny beaches in Kawaii!!  Kar called to check that we made it safely and Pam and Rob are tending my house!

No comments: