Thursday, September 12, 2013

THINGS OF VALUE.......

Found this on face book this morning and feel I need to remember it always and pass it on.
"A well known speaker started his seminar with a question.  He held up a $20.00 bill and asked the room of 200 people who would like it.  All hands went up.  He proceeded to crumple up the bill and then asked----who still wanted it----all hands went up.  Then he put it on the floor stomped on it----crumpled and dirty, he ask again who wanted it.  All hands went up again.
My friends we learned a valuable lesson today.  No matter what I did to the money....you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value.  It is still at $20.00 bill  Many times in our lives we are dropped,
 crumpled and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way.  We may feel as though we are worthless.  But, no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value.
Dirty, clean, crumpled....you are priceless to those who DO LOVE YOU. The worth of our lives comes not in what we do or who we know, but WHO WE ARE.  You are special.  Don't ever forget that.  Count your blessings not your problems.
Hope I can get my Bank business taken care of today.....poor Karrie 50 trips to the bank with me!!!  Thank goodness I can repay her with a little baby sitting in the next few months.

No comments: