Wednesday, September 18, 2013

COUNTING DAYS......

In three and a half days my Nicci will become Mrs Trovinger.......Pam and Rob are leaving this after noon for Minneapolis, Sherrie and I in the morning and the rest of the crew after work tomorrow.  I hope she is ready for her 'RED NECK' relatives from Utah. A full schedule is planned.......Open House in their new home Thursday night, Sher and I off to the Million Dollar Mall all day Friday and Friday night the rehearsal dinner, a 5 K run Saturday morning.......or not.......maybe the 1 K walk, Wedding that evening with a sit down dinner and dancing and home Sunday......Oh yes, weddings are fun.
Stayed all night at Cooks while they are out of town......Scottie took very good care of me.......even made me a chili cheese dog for dinner. Annie busy, busy in and out.  Love being with those kids.
Temperature took a turn for the cooler side.....66 today from 90 yesterday.
God changes caterpillars into butterflys.......sand into pearls and coal into diamonds.  Using time and pressure he's working on you too!

No comments: