Sunday, May 12, 2013

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY........

I may not be a "perfect mother".....but.....I am a  ""good mother.".....Having three beautiful daughters is the greatest blessing of my whole life.  I became a mother 55 years ago and learned a lot through those years.  I had a wonderful mother.....not perfect.....but wonderful mother.  Motherhood contains moments of joy, occasional complications and, too often, unexpected heart aches.We take many lessons from being a mother multifaceted,, unique and universal at the same time.  To be a mom, however the opportunity presents itself, is to have your capacity for love and connections tested and shaped forever. Through the years I watched several friends for different reasons did not want to go without sleep, did wet or thrown up on......and the many tasks little ones present or have their body change! BUT today any and all inconveniences of the past 55 years have been worth it to see what great Mom's I raised! Two of the great mother's are counting the hours until they can talk to their missionary in far away lands.  HAPPY MOTHER's day everyone.

No comments: