Thursday, February 28, 2013

OOOPS.......

Which twin is this?  'Is it Sherrie with her husband Darren and Don Peterson her father......or is it Karrie?   This is Karrie who gave the main talk at Kennedy's Eagle Award...he chose her probably because she is just like his Mom.  Well, after the meeting in which Karrie gave a great talk her father walked up to Sherrie and told her how nice her talk was, he did not know she could speak like that and she could talk at his funeral.  Being use to being confused Sherrie didn't bother to tell her father it wasn't she who had given the talk, but Karrie. ( Sad when a father doesn't  know their twins apart!)......but my one son-in-law said some times he wasn't sure....I hope the husbands can tell them apart!!! Anyway Sherrie said  OK,........ THEN.....  went over and told Karrie she had just been designated to speak at her father's funeral.  Karrie said no way he ask you, but Sherrie insisted because he thought it was her, she had just accepted for her?  Oh the fun of twins.........Their luck, the KMart Lady will cremate him and they won't have to worry about it.
"I love the people who are in my life and make my life AMAZING.  I'm also thankful to those people who left my life and made it even more FANTASTIC!" OH HAPPY DAY, THE SUN IS SHINNING......

No comments: