Friday, February 22, 2013

THINKING......

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." Robert Frost
I was just thinking I am not in competition with anyone else. (maybe in the past, syblings, good friends, neighbors) but not now. I run my own race.  I have no desire to play the game of being better than everyone else around me, in any way, shape or form.  I just aim to improve, to become a better person than I was. That's me and I am free. In this picture I wonder what I was thinking?  I was at Tiff's wedding and perhaps thinking about my wedding 54 years before.......I try now to THINK before I speak:  THINK.....T- is it truthful?.   H - is it honest?   I - is it inspiring?  N - is it necessary?  K - is it kind?  If people could only learn to think before they speak, fewer people would get into hot water! And what is our weather like today????Yep, its snowing again with another storm forecast for tomorrow.  Guess this is a good day for laundry.

No comments: