Saturday, February 23, 2013

FAMILY TREES

At the end of the day.....you're the only one who can tell yourself, "I CAN".  I love this picture where the more you look, the more people you see on your family tree that at first did not seem obvious.  I wonder how many people there are on my family tree I need to get to know......? On any tree there are some members that stand out more than others, but all are equally important. Today another face has been added to our family tree.  Leslie's grandson Kirk Ramsey, got married and soon that limb will be covered with little faces, making another family limb.  We have a good family and the tree is strong and so are the family limbs.  In September my granddaughter Nicci is getting married and I have a feeling her little brother is not far behind.  Will and Liz graduate from the U of U in the spring and then.......?  Anyway more limbs on our tree.
A Birth Certificate shows that we were born.....A Death Certificate shows that we died.....Pictures show that we have lived!  Snowed all day, so tired of hibernating, but got lots done.

No comments: