Wednesday, February 27, 2013

BATTLES......

YEA, the sun is shinning this morning! Been a long cold month of snow and winter.  But, the weather man isn't promising it's spring yet. So life goes on.  "I don't make mistakes, I HAVE HAPPY ACCIDENTS." I love taking the positive out of everything.  This is also a good thought.."Obstacles'.....they don't have to stop you.  If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.....that is the easy way out for losers.....Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it!  "Aging is not what we use to think it was, where you peak at middle age.  It's ascending a staircase into growth, wisdom, well-being and happiness." (Jane Fonda) 
I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons.  And maybe we'll never know most of them.  But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there.  Yes, we all our fighting our own battles in life, some people have a health problem, some marital or children that have gone astray, even money can be a problem, after I hear others, I'll take mine.  It was a hard fight to be free of my past, to live only in the present and create a wonderful future......which I feel I have. Have a good day!

No comments: