Wednesday, February 13, 2013

THINKING POSITIVE......

My sweet 17 year old granddaughter just dropped by to see me and we had a good visit about what is going on in her life......"Enjoy the little things in life...." I also got invited to go on an adventure with the Christensons to Oklahoma, they are scouting out a new boat.  Patty was coming over for coffee.....so darnit I couldn't go???? I am not sure how many adventures I still have left in me. I wrote a poem about it the other day.
"Travelin'"......Travel brochures, books and magazines......Dreams and thoughts of far away scenes.....You want to pack your bags and be on your way.....Well, maybe sometime, but not today.  I'll just rock and dream, it's no sin.....My trip to Walmart almost did me in......by Bettie Ree (my writers name)
My advice is; Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and focus on what could go right!

No comments: