Thursday, February 21, 2013

BEST FRIENDS

Twins.....almost 45 years later and they are still best friends.  They sometimes show up in similiar clothes, have bought the same things and say the same things.  We have had several family things lately and more than once a neighbor or church friend will go up and start talking to one of them not realizing there are two "just alike".......of course they are embarrassed, but the girls chuckle about it.  This little poem about BEST FRIENDS so reminds me of Sherrie and Karrie.  We're best friends, Where you go, I go.  When you cry, I cry.  When you laugh, I laugh.  When you fall down I pick you up......after I finish laughing! I have so seen them do this more than once.  Their children adore them equally and would gladly move in with either family.  I have seen some sad cases where twins become mortal enemies for some reason.  How sad, if you were lucky enough to have an identical twin you are a very lucky person......and if your mother.......you are very lucky.

No comments: