Friday, June 29, 2012

COUNTING THE HOURS......

AND THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DINOSAURS!!!!!!
Well, that  is not going to happen to me! I am flying off to Seattle tonight and my cruise doesn't leave until Sunday, I want to be ready when it sales.
He who lives see......But, he who travels sees more.  You either like it or you do not.....but I guess my gypsie blood runs deep.  This cruise will make my fourth cruise plus a week in Mexico in one year.  I keep telling myself Betty, your 80, you need to slow down, but I have done and seen so much this year I can't imagine missing out on....sooooo, I'm off to Seattle, a Boston Baseball game and a cruise to Alaska today.
Remember this.....enjoy every single moment.  The good, the bad, he beautiful, the ugly, the inspiring, the not so glamorous moments and thank God through it all.

No comments: