Sunday, June 3, 2012

QUIET SUNDAY MORNING IN JUNE.....

GOOD SUNDAY MORNING.........well, really every morning you wake up and can get out of bed at my age is.....A GOOD MORNING!  Suppose to be 93 degrees today, my kind of weather.  I am sitting on my back porch, with my computer and coffee, listening to my water fountain and watching two little humming birds fight over the feeder......they don't seem to mind me sitting here at the table.  Scottie spent the night with me and we went swimming, today I ache all over, guess I am not in very good shape.  Karrie just picked him up and they were off to church as he had to talk in primary today.  We sealed a pack we wouldn't tell her all he had for breakfast was an ice cream bar!  Aren't grandmas fun?  I am glad I still have a couple of younger grandchildren that hang out with me. The older they get the less you see or hear from them, but I do have fun memories of days gone by with all of them. Thanks to some of the older ones that have "educated" me on the ways of texting, following them on face book, emails or blogs, I still kinda know what they are doing in their lives.   Well, as I sit here enjoying my own private......CAMELOT......I am so filled with gratitude for the great life I have had and am having.......and trying to decide if I have enough energy to call Shirley and find a good movie to complete a wonderful day in Zion.

No comments: