Friday, June 22, 2012

A DAY TO REMEMBER......

Today was a nice day, but a sad day, especially for my Pannier family.  We buried Rob's dad Bud and now both parents are gone.  I remember how sad I was when both of mine were gone.  Pam still has two parents so her children still have a grandma and grandpa.  It was a nice service with a good friend and a grandson speaking and the Sigma Chi White Rose Ceremony.  It only had one musical selection, 'Edelweiss".....so short and sweet.  After internment they hosted a wonderful lunch at the Salt Lake City Country Club.My family had a lot of fun with Bud's family, and shared grandchildren.  Tiff was in Jacksonville, Florida on a Soriety assignment. My sister Leslie was up from Winslow to go to her grandson's temple marriage and was able to go with us.  It was a good chance for her to see my kids and their spouses.  It was a long and busy week and now I have to get serious about packing and getting ready to cruise a week from today.

No comments: