Saturday, June 2, 2012

BUSY WEEK

 I am completely pooped today, not use to this busy social life every day this week.  Monday a fun day and bar-b-q in Midway with the cooks.  Tuesday my sweet niece and her daughter took Lucille and I to lunch for or 80th birthday  Wednesday was bridge day with lunch. Thursday, Patty, Ruth and I met for coffee and our monthly therapy session.Friday took my turn for lunch here and Mexican Train.  Now I probably won't do anything fun for a week or two.  As I am determined to make my blog an archives, history and just a fun thing to hand down after I am gone I add my sister Leslie's only daughter and her family to my pictures.  My kids and even their kids know these relatives, but then the next generation, may wonder who they were and what they looked like some day.  I love these pictures.  Kristi and Philipe  on the left and the family of Kylie, Kooper, Kelly and Anna on the right.
Today the news is all over the the 60-year reign of Queen Elizabeth in England......

No comments: