Monday, June 29, 2015

SOME DAYS ARE LIKE THAT........

I try to act happy and cheerful but you would not want to get into my head the past few months.....I have made a concentrated effort these past few weeks to start to church and see if GOD can help me sort things out.......I wonder if anyone else ever feels the way I do?  I had a fun day with Pam....don't see much of her after I moved out.......we went to lunch then shopped to find her a new rug for the entry way.....Bree peed on the other one so much she had to throw it out....DOGS!  No luck today. Sunday I went to my new ward with my darling neighbors and will make a new effort to get to know people and help when I can.......I will not take a job or be obligated to a dozen meetings a week....I am just to old for all that.......but I will help with food or small things.  I have also started embroidering sets of dish towels to give to my three married granddaughters for Christmas.......I was going crazy with nothing to do and no one to visit with.......The Panniers are always out of town off to Idaho......the Cooks aren't speaking and the Christensons live in Vernal and I feel abandoned......I have so many friends my age going through the same thing.
 
THERE IS ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS......SOMETHING TO BE GRATEFUL FOR!

No comments: