Thursday, July 2, 2015

WOW....HOW DID IT GET TO BE JULY????

Oh......how I will try to make these words come true....... Yesterday.....July first, I went to lunch, a movie and shopping with friends only to hear from my Real estate Broker I had an offer on my condo.   We worked through it all afternoon and arrived at 318,000.00 with me paying her closing fees........which is what Darren and Robby told me was ok from my original offer of 325,000.00......anyhow I signed a contract to sell and hopefully close on the 28th of July......for 318,000.00....I will have nothing left by the time I pay my loan......my real estate fees and Darren for remodeling......but it will be done and maybe I can close the door on that chapter of my life.......the months since October of last year have almost done me in........Leslie and I need to go on a cruise, but we neither one can afford one........so today I turned to Nordstrom's Rack.....because Pam had found 2 really cute dresses out there to wear to see Nicci and I found a dress I will wear to Annie's Wedding......Now I just have to lose 20 pounds!........anyway my world looks a little brighter tonight with the house under contract.  My cute neighbor Ivan brought me down some chocolate strawberries and my other neighbor NU brought me some hot pears in a really good sauce last night......Betty....it is all good! 
"DON'T REGRET GROWING OLDER IT IS A PRVILAGE DENIED TO MANY"

No comments: