Friday, July 17, 2015

A THOUGHT.......

I really ought to change my blog now .......to" out my front window".........As I sit at the computer......most every evening......and watch the world go by......it is very entertaining, but also........ a little sad.  For instance a young father with two little boys....in rubber boots no less, stopping at each puddle in the gutter where the water from the lawns have gathered.to splash.   Then a mother with a child in a stroller, soon two people with Yorkies.......one pulling, one being drug along, a lady with two very big dogs, one white , and one black enjoying their evening outing.  In the sky, an airplane heading for the airport......people getting home for the weekend, people coming to SLC for business, funerals, to see their children?????  Everyone of them with a story to tell, that I would love to hear....I think. Alone can be good....but not best..
Sherrie and Darren are at the cabin in Park City......Pam flew to Minneapolis to see Nicci and Bill. ......and I guess the Cooks are still out there and tomorrow is church which I am  almost starting to look forward to it because there are people there who act like they are glad to see you.........Oh two missionaries just rode by on their bikes......but they can't visit with me because I am a single woman!!!!!!!
When we do not understand , agree or accept someone's ways.......why do we judge?  We should honor their positions and they ours.  We do not know their past....but we should respect this person just for who they are.....remember we  automatically give to each person we meet, but we choose what we give.  Our words, our actions, must consciously set the stage for the life we wish to lead.
"WHAT YOU ALLOW.....IS WHAT WILL CONTINUE"
"I AM ONLY RESP9ONSIBLE FOR WHAT I SAY......NOT WHAT YOU UNDERSTAND"

No comments: