Tuesday, July 7, 2015

ONE OF THOSE DAYS......

How can you tell when your going to have a good day????  Some days are, some days aren't!  My day was going Okay when after spending an hour writing a letter to my missionary......the printer would not turn on so I could print it and get it in the mail......Then I was off to get my nails done, no problem, found some shoes to go with my new dress for Andre's wedding but when I got home and got the mail.....I had a jury summons and a letter from the Real Estate that didn't make sense so Pam and Rob are coming over to HELP me......understand it all.  My life wasn't always like this.......
               I liked this proverb from the Indians......When the blood in your veins return to the sea and the earth in your bones returns to the ground........Perhaps then you will remember that this land does not belong to you.....It is you who belongs to the land.  Sherrie made Brayden and I each a book of her talks from her journal....so much work but something I will always cherish.........as for me, I don't do talks in church.......or prayers.

No comments: