Monday, July 6, 2015

LIVE....LOVE.....LAUGH


I got a wonderful message from my Missionary today......he loves me and misses me and sent a cute picture of a mother deer and a baby deer he saw and thought of me.  Brayden I love you and will write more emails ....promise.
                   I didn't get much done today......the floors and washed my sheets.  Talked to Pam, Lucille and Leslie and that always makes my day.  My todo list is long for this week.....but not making any promises.  Trying to teach my dog about the electric fence and am literately ready to kill her......she is 13 and the saying "you can't teach old dogs new tricks" was quoted by someone trying to get their dog use to using the back yard......and the electric collar......maybe tomorrow.  Really tired tonight and don't have much to say........

No comments: