Saturday, July 18, 2015

29 YEARS AGO TODAY........

WOW.......29 years ago today.......my then husband.....waltzed in and announced....."I have been to see a lawyer and I am suing you for a divorce"...... (mental cruelty).....I believe was the reason!!!!!  I helped him pack his clothes and he was gone.....No, it wasn't easy at the time, but God moves in his way and in his time.....it was time after 30+ years of his cheating and lying to the girls and I that we were set free......AND the girls and I deserved better.  I can't believe how far I have come and after the first years of adjustment etc. how very happy I have been with three darling families that have taken very good care of me.  Been around the world, enjoyed being Concierge at the Double Tree Hotel and going back to college.  Loving and watching the 9 grandchildren grow up and find their place in world. I have so many good friends and good health.  I am looking forward to a few more years and I know I am a lot happier than he is at this time in our lives........You find there is no "do overs" in life and you just keep moving forward.  Interestingly enough I am not the only divorced woman in the world!
                           Went to garage sales this morning and going out to celebrate my freedom of 29 years....... for dinner with some other divorced ladies........

No comments: