Wednesday, June 10, 2015

GETTING TALLER.......

Some times you just have to have a plan "B"......and this is my new plan.  I have lost 2" in the last year or so and all of my friends are complaining of doing the same thing....So if I can get those 2" back .......I know I will look thinner!!!!!  If you have any ideas let me know.
I have found FIVE TIPS FOR A WOMAN......and I always believe in sharing any good news among my good friends.....that will enhance your life.   1.  It is important that a man helps you around the house and has a job.........2.  It is important that a man makes you laugh.......3..It is important to find a man you can count on doesn't lie to you.......4.  It is important that a man loves you and spoils you.......5.  It is important that these four men don't know each other.....You can thank me later.
YEA......they put plants in around the house today and promised lawn tomorrow......we shall see.  Lately they have used the weather as their excuse.....so who knows.  Got an offer on the house today and after my commission to David I wouldn't have enough left to pay off my loan.....let alone enough to pay off Darren. Turned them down.

No comments: