Tuesday, June 9, 2015

IF YOU CAN SMILE.......

What can I say.......no mon no fun.......Only trouble there are several movies I want to see this week....... but if I go on Tuesday.......the five dollar day......I can probably get a couple in.  I am heading out to Vernal for the weekend,  that is about as far as I get on vacations now days.  Rob came by and hung up a picture for me and put a new cartridge in my printer and we went to Kentucky Fried Chicken for the Tuesday special.....$3.99 for a chicken friend steak......comfort food.
                          IF YOU CAN SMILE
If you can smile when things go wrong.....And say it doesn't matter;
If you can laugh off cares and woes , when your plans all seem to shatter;
If you can keep a cheerful face when all around is blue;
Then you should have your head examined......There's something wrong with you........

No comments: