Tuesday, June 23, 2015

YES, I'M A WOMAN.........

Someone knows me very well, or else there are others out there like me......when I saw this .......it is me now days.  Yes, I push on a door that is clearly marked pull.....why ?  I have no reason.  Yes, I count on my fingers when I am working on my check book.....why? Because I learned math that way and it has served me well.   Yes, I say it's a long story when I don't want to explain something to someone. Yes, I walk into a room and can't remember what I came for........ Yes, I cry a lot and about everything.......but hope no one knows and it is amazing what a hug will do for me.......Yes, I care about people who don't care about me and it is breaking my heart, but their day will come and I know what goes round comes round.  Sherrie came in last night and stayed as she had a dermatologist appointment early this morning.  She got Pam, Karrie and Annie and we all went to breakfast.......it was an interesting hour. ........went to see COKEVILLE TRADEGY and cried the whole way through......so glad it is time to get in my PJS and bed.

No comments: