Sunday, June 7, 2015

SOME DAY..........


This could be any ordinary family's children's photo........but it isn't......These adorable children belong to Prince William and Princess Kathryn..... Prince George and Princess Charlotte .and they will someday be the King of England or perhaps the Queen of England.  My grandchildren recognize them and know who they are.....but someday when my great- or perhaps great-great grandchildren are reading my journal they will be surprised by the pictures.  I remember prince George's father William when he was a baby and had the famous mother Princess Diana.....Oh so much water under the bridge since then......anyway the this picture is one of my favorites.......and is now recorded for posterity......
                        Pam and I were off to breakfast early and had a nice long visit......Thank you God for our new found relationship......and tonight the Panniers invited me to the Spaghetti Factory with Tiff's family and them......and another weekend slides by.

No comments: