Thursday, June 11, 2015

GOOD MEMORIES.........

'Life is not about the end of the story .....where you put down the book with a satisfied sigh.......  It is about all the chapters in between.....that make your heart race, bring a smile and make you cry as you work your way deliciously, exhausted to the end where you get to say......THAT WAS A GREAT STORY!"  
Shirley and I went to a movie and lunch today and I got my chores done so I can spend the weekend in Vernal with Tiffany, Aaron and Sherrie's family.  OH......and they planted shrubs.....two pine trees and put some grass down finally on the south side of my house......it has been so dusty and muddy when it rains it will be wonderful to see grass.
THOUGHTS BECOME WORDS.........
WORD BECOME ACTIONS...............
ACTIONS BECOME CHARACTER....
CHARACTER IS EVERYTHING........

No comments: