Friday, June 19, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY........

A few years back this darling little girl made me a grandma for the first time........Happy Birthday darling Tiffany Marie Pannier/Horton!  I have loved and enjoyed her every since and remember so many fun and happy times with her as she grew up and has now given me my first great-grand child.....Aaron Scott.......We were roommate for five and a half years after she graduated from college and before she married Scott.  I can thank her for teaching me how to use the computer and Text!.....and many more good things.  Hope she is having a wonderful birthday in Idaho with her parents and husband and baby.
I saw a little piece in this magazine that says: "THINGS ARE GOING TO BE BETTER THAN FINE.......Everyone has difficult days, even spells of distress.  But they don't last!  Because  life has so many more ups than downs----more joys than stresses----more triumphs than troubles, and unlimited potential for success. whatever challenges you face will pass---and sooner than you think".  I don't know who writes stuff like that but somehow positive thoughts need to be planted to help you get out of your hole.
Patty dropped by tonight.....is so lonesome since her husband died .  Spent Wednesday at the Cotton Wood Club for lunch and bridge and yesterday at Bonnie's for our Mexican Train Day with lunch......it isn't as if I am a hermit....it is just what is going on behind the scenes that keep me depressed.
"NOW REMEMBER....AS FAR AS ANYONE KNOWS.....WE ARE A NICE NORMAL FAMILY?"

No comments: