Thursday, November 1, 2012

VOTING......

Five more days and many are trying to decide which answer to give the voting machine.......I think how our world will change in five days if Obama gets in for another four years....BUT I have to think of the positive things in my life after that terrible storm hit America and many are without a home, food, gas to get to work or a job to go back to.
I have an ever-growing number of blessings to count.  Love and friendship, better-than-ever health, big and small joys, plus prosperity, adventure and peace of mind----each day will bring me another ripple of opportunities that lead to all goodness that life has to offer......It was a quiet and uneventful Halloween, no one comes back into our gated community. I did enjoy the pictures of my grandchildren, Tiff, Scottie and Ollie all dressed up. Off to daily chores of mailing bills, grocery store and Christmas shopping, starting to count down on Christmas now. Happy November the First..

No comments: