Saturday, November 17, 2012

TRUST......

TRUST.....so important in life and one of the first things you are taught as a child and teach your children.  I remember when I found out the husband I thought I could trust broke the glass ball of our marriage in his adultery....I never trusted him again.  Today I am struggling with the promises of a President of the US that he broke and fear four more years of the same. Obama seems to be living on the SOMEDAYS and I have news for him SOMEDAY is not a day of the week!
It seems I am constantly searching for some sign of security in the world today and have been strengthened by the quotes of great people that seem to understand things better than I do.
"Your success as a family, our success as a society, depends not on what happens in the White House, but what happens inside your house." (James E. Faust)  This I believe and will strive for.
"Courage is fear holding on a minute longer." (George S. Patton)  Minutes can add up to days, days to weeks, and weeks to months and years......so I will hold on another minute!
"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.  Knowing is not enough....being willing is not enough, we must do."  (Leonardo da Vinci)  Every day I wonder....what more can I do to make things better for my family, my country?
Is the answer.....we can only trust ourselves????

No comments: