Wednesday, November 28, 2012

HAKUNA MATATA...NO WORRIES

Today I spent three and a half hours with two of my best friends!  Patty and Ruth we found a table in the corner of the "CORNER CAFE BAKERY " and absolutely had a good therapy session.  After hearing both of their problems, I'll take mine....all I can think of is my garbage disposal won't work!!!! I tried to fix it with the little red button and the broom stick, but guess I'll be calling my son-in-law with
" HELP"......Both these ladies have husbands who are on deaths door, mine walked out 26 years ago so I can cross that worry off the list.  They have grown children in all sorts of complicated situations and they are having health problems themselves......plus Patty has a 98 year old mother who can't hear a thing she has to run out and tend every day! My three children and their families are doing OK and my health is as good as an 80 years old can be......  NOPE, NOPE, NOPE....I'm not complaining.  But bottom line there is absolutely nothing like a really good friend who is always there for you through good days and bad.  I would do anything for these two ladies! Yeah, we even discuss good bras now and then!....there is very little that gets by us.  Have a good day and just hope your not on our list!

No comments: