Wednesday, November 21, 2012

TOMORROW TURKEY DAY......

Well tomorrow is Thanksgiving.....and every picture I pulled up concerning Thanksgiving was a table laden with food........I wonder why?  Is Thanksgiving only about eating?   Are we only thankful we have enough to eat?  Not that we are free and not being bombed or on food stamps.......yet?  Poor Israel, Greece, Egypt etc.  I bet there will be few turkey dinners in those areas  Thank goodness I believe that happiness is mine today and tomorrow. At my age I will do great things and great things will happen.  At every stage, I will have more blessings to count. I will eventually have great-grand children and my grandchildren will all get happily married.Life has so much to offer, we can't soak it all up at one time.  In the morning at six I will be picked up and swooped off to Island Park in Idaho for a big turkey dinner with the Panniers at their new "Barn"....I presume we will eat constantly till we pack up to come home Sunday.  Karrie is tending Gigi and I hope the weather stays good.  Richie came over and racked the leaves in my backyard......next year he will be on a mission in Mexico at Thanksgiving!  My Elder Christenson is in Brazil and they don't celebrate Thanksgiving he said!!!! Sherrie is in the Bahamas! I talked to Leslie tonight, she is going to Korina's for dinner, for some reason, I am very lonesome for my family and the growing up days tonight! HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

No comments: