Wednesday, November 7, 2012

BLACK WEDNESDAY.........

 President Re-Elect Obama celebrating his win last night! All the black people, Mexicans and government officials voted for him, he barely won, sort of a  50-50 thing with Romney.  I was devastated.....and got many calls of condolence from family and friends who were afraid I would jump off a bridge like I threatened.  But I woke up this morning determined that skinny black Muslim man would not----could not ruin my life.  I have a choice and my consequence is to enjoy every day of my life I have left on earth.....My poor grandchildren are left with a big bill.
This is the man that could have led us into a new world, but I am sure God has a better and bigger job for him and he deserves better than being a prisoner in the White House.  I watched a very interesting documentation on the White House and past presidents while the voting played out.  Every minute of every day someone has their eyes on the President and knows where he is and what he is doing......and with all the members of his family.....this could get pretty old after four years.  No one ever tells him NO, but they don 't like him.Mitt Romney is a smart man, with many talents and does not deserve being told what to say and do every minute, you really are the winner MITT!  I hope I can live four more years to see them put WHITE back in the WHITE HOUSE.........

No comments: