Monday, November 12, 2012

DEFINITELY MAYBE?????

As I look at pictures this picture I took in my travels and I have many like it...... I was thinking about how many places I have been in this wonderful world......
It was a bit disappointing to figure out I have never been in "Cahoots".  They say you can not go alone.  You have to be in Cahoots with someone.  I have also never been "In-Cognito".  Now that sounds like a place I might really enjoy.  Seems no one recognizes you, which makes it real easy to do whatever you want without being bothered.  I almost hate to admit having been "In-Sane".  They do not have an airport so you have to "be driven there."  But it is an easy place to reach.  I have actually made several trips there thanks to my family, friends, neighbors and work.
There is one place that I really don't want to go.  That is to 'Conclusions."  They say you have to jump there and I am not much on physical activity anymore.
I have been "In-Doubt", however that is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.  I have also been 'In-Flexible", but only when it was very important to stand firm.  Unfortunately, I often think I am "In-Vincible", but life soon, shows me that I am not!  At times I have found myself 'In-Capable" and, though I don't like it, I seem to go there more often as I am getting older.
I do not mind mentioning that I am looking forward to being "In-Suspense" soon.  It is one of my favorite places.  It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart.  And at my age I need all the stimulation I can get.
Well, let me know if you want to meet in 'Cahoots" sometime.  Like they say, you cannot go it alone.All at once I realize I still have some traveling to do before I die????
Heard from my cute missionary today, he seems to be doing good and always tells me how much he misses me.  Spent the day cleaning house for bridge tomorrow!

No comments: